Our Mission Statement
We believe that all young people should have the opportunity to attend outstanding theatre, irrespective of their cultural, social or economic background. Our mission is to increase young people’s access to the best of live theatre in London (particularly young people with limited resources, opportunities or support) and to enable them to engage creatively with that experience.
"The theatre has always thrived on new work and new audiences. Mousetrap Theatre Projects is to be applauded for playing an important part in introducing young people to its potent magic."
Sir Cameron Mackintosh
- To develop programmes in consultation with users and in response to an identified need
- To work collaboratively with other arts and education organisations and theatres
- To maintain our strategic and programming independence
- To deliver our programmes with rigour, integrity and artistic excellence
- To evaluate and refine programmes on a continuous basis.
- Last modified on Friday, 12 February 2016 11:28