Are you aged 16-25? Would you like to see captioned or BSL-interpreted theatre for just £5 a ticket, with pre-show or post-show talks with the actors or creative team?
AccessTheatre4£5 gives young deaf people the chance to see some outstanding London theatre for less than the price of a cinema ticket.
Members benefit from:
- £5 tickets to BSL interpreted or captioned performances in London’s best theatres
- Extra events like pre-show or post-show talks with the actors or creative teams
- A Mousetrap representative at each event to greet and support members
- The chance to join Mousetrap Theatre Projects Youth Forum
- Social events
Who can attend events?
Each ticket-holder must be a signed up member of the scheme, or a companion (also aged 16.25). The aim of the club is for deaf16-25 year-olds to experience theatre independently, with their friends and peers. Events are not available to family groups.
- Last modified on Friday, 06 January 2017 12:24