Mousetrap Reps scheme
Are you aged 15-18 and want to spread the word about great theatre in London's West End?
We are recruiting reps to begin signing up Mousetrap members from September 2016!
• Run promotional events at your school, college or youth group
• Great on your CV!
Here are some ideas from Lara about ways to promote theatrelivefor£5 in your school or college!
1. Articles in school newspaper about Mousetrap and theatre reviews
2. Stall with leaflets
3. Class talks and assembles
4. Put posters and leaflets around school
5. Start a school club and have a theatre discussion group
6. Have a presence at large school events such as a school shows etc.
7. Create a Mousetrap Facebook Page for your school which you keep updated with events, Mousetrap offers and trips, plus interesting articles and theatre news
8. Start small and grow an audience, encourage other members you recruit to spread the word to their friends
Download the application form HERE.
- Last modified on Wednesday, 25 May 2016 13:20